- In Battle for Top Transit and Urbanism Strategies for Southern Metros, Rockets Beating Mavericks 3-1
- Houston Metro’s Innovative Transit System Reimagining Has an Ad. Alright. (via Christopher Andrew)
- Petition: 4,908 People Oppose Montgomery Road Bond; Unclear How the Lord Will Vote on May 9
- Some Architects Don’t Want to Tear Down Houston’s Pierce Elevated, Just Make It A Park (Chron)
- San Antonio Voters Have Option to Almost Double Funding for Greenway Trail System (Express News)
- AARP Livability Index: Near East Austin Is Most Livable Place in Texas (USA Today)
- Video: Is Critical Mass Houston the Last Big Critical Mass in Texas?
More headlines at Streetsblog USA