- Texas Is Building Tons of Urbanism. Texas Is Building Tons of Sprawl. Sometimes Both.
- FHWA Investigating TXDOT Bridge Plan to Cut Corpus Christi’s Black Community in Half (Texas Observer)
- Yes, Adding 13,000 Jobs to Driveable Sub-Urban Toll Road Location Means More Traffic (Morning News)
- UT-Austin Core Campus is Going Car Free in Five Years (Heidi Gerbracht via MobilityATX Panel)
- TTI Traffic Safety Conference Doesn’t Include “Complete Streets”
- Anti-Transit Uptowners Lob Conflict of Interest Attack at Leader of Houstonians for Responsible Growth Who Helped Keep 1/4 of Houston Transit Funding From Going to Roads (Houston Chron)
- Your Headline Writer to Present the Vision for Houston Neighborhood Greenways Wednesday at Lunch
More headlines at Streetsblog USA