- Study: What Makes a Child Feel Safe in Their Neighborhood?
- NPR Here & Now Did a Whole Bunch of Stories on Houston Recently
- Pride Houston Claims 700,000 Humans Were in Downtown Houston Last Weekend (Houston Chron)
- Kinder Institute Does Another Weird Anti-Transit Story Ignoring History of Car Subsidy (Houston Chron)
- Kinder Publishes James Llamas Refutation of 1st Anti-Transit Reimagining Story (Kinder Institute)
- All Houston SuperNeighborhoods Should Have a Splash Pad. Do We Really Only Have 21 Out of 150?
- Comments at Houston City Hall on the Desperate Need for Safe Streets — Go to 73:45 in This Video (HTV)
- …Council Member Mike Kubosh Suggests 20 mph Speed Limit on Streets with Bike Traffic at 83:15
More headlines at Streetsblog USA