- Will Mena, 6th Grader, Petitions Dallas City Council for Safe Route to His School (Morning News)
- TXDOT Hosted a Texas Traffic Safety Task Force Meeting to Reduce Traffic Deaths? No Info Online.
- Sen. Nichols Criticizes Govs Bush and Perry for Road Spending Policies (Midland Reporter-Telegram)
- Freeway Construction Congestion Generally Greater Than Future Relief (Houston Chron)
- City of Sugar Land Asks TX Muni League to Support Utility Easement Recreational Facilities (Guidry News)
- Wrong Way Crashes Very Dangerous — 60% Involve Driving While Drunk or on Drugs (ABC13)
More headlines at Streetsblog USA