- Houston Metro Ends Extended HOV Lane Hours Experiment, Says It Cost Too Much (Houston Chron)
- Austin Has a Growing YIMBY Movement Fighting for Urbanism (Austin American Statesman)
- San Antonio: Fill Out the VIA Vision 2040 Survey to Help Plan Future Transit
- Dallas Officials Believe Giving HOV Lanes to Free SOV Traffic in Rush Hour a Good Idea (Morning News)
- Is TXDOT Claiming That 965 of 3534 Total 2014 Traffic Deaths Were Not Preventable?
- Texas A&M College Station Campus Recognized as Bike-Friendly University (KAGSTV)
- Austin One of the Cities Using LEED-ND to Provide Walkable Neighborhoods (Huffington Post)
- Dallas Uber Driver Is Doing It to Honor Friend Killed By Drunk Driver and Save Lives (Morning News)
- SATomorrow Multimodal Transportation Plan Virtual Town Hall Today at 6 p.m.
- Does San Antonio Need River Buses? (mySA)
More headlines at Streetsblog USA