- San Antonio’s New VIVA Bus Service to Cultural, Historic Places Started Operating Yesterday
- Adler’s Bond Proposal Assumes TXDOT’s $14B Budget Can’t Afford Urban Streets (Statesman)
- …A Better Modal Mix for $720M Has a Better Chance of Passing (Keep Austin Wonky)
- City of Houston’s Annual Report to Houston Coalition for Complete Streets Is Tonight at 6:30 pm
- How to Improve Texas’s Best Bus Line (the 82)? Install Walkable Urbanism. Fill Out the Survey.
- Brown Foundation Gives $3M More to Bayou Greenways, Only $17M Shy of Total Goal (BizJournals)
- Austin Required Parking for 57 Cars for Affordable Housing, But Residents Only Have 12 Cars (KXAN)
More headlines at Streetsblog USA