- Somebody Thinks It Makes Sense to a 10-Story Parking Garage in Downtown Dallas (Morning News)
- Now When Patrick Kennedy Tweets About Improving Transit, He’s Doing It as a DART Board Member
- Austin Police Department Launching Targeted Enforcement of Dangerous Driving Behaviors (City of Austin)
- CAMPO Regional Active Transportation Plan Public Meetings Start Today. Or Take the Survey.
- City of Galveston to Complete a Bicycle Master Plan By Spring 2018 (Galveston County Daily News)
- Archives of All 2016 Capital Metro Board Meetings Not Currently Available Online
- Houston Parks Board Building Ped/Bike Bridge Next to a Light Rail/Car Bridge Over Brays Bayou by UH
More headlines at Streetsblog USA