- Travis County-Appointed Capital Metro Board Member Beverly Silas Has Resigned (Patch)
- EPA Misses Deadline on Whether San Antonio Is an Ozone Non-Attainment Zone (Express News)
- Houston Metro Launches Pedestrian Warning System at Light Rail Crossings (HPM)
- Women in Critical Condition After Police Officer Drove Over Her During Chase (Morning News)
- Waller County – Home to Just 50,000 People – Focus of H-GAC Mobility Study (HPM)
- Grand Prairie Offering Artists $2,000 for Traffic Calming Art (Observer)
- Houston Metro Extends Free Transit for Students Through October 31. Why Not Forever?
More headlines at Streetsblog USA