End of year note: You can support Streetsblog Texas and Vision Zero Texas by donating to Farm&City
- Jim Shutze: Bring on Bike-Share — Jumbled or Not, They’re Way Better Than Cars (Observer)
- Two Austin Bikeways Make People For Bikes Nationwide Top 10 New Bike Lanes List
- Community Meeting #2 for San Antonio Downtown Area Plan Set for January 17
- NCTCOG Dropping a Transpo Christmas Album Tomorrow. No Idea What’s Happening.
- Reminder: Of 10 Largest U.S. Cities, Only Houston, Dallas, & Phoenix Lack Vision Zero Policy
- Surge in New Bike Lanes Coming to Dallas From Bond Funds (NBCDFW)
- Capital Metro Hiring Project Manager for Transit Speed and Reliability
More headlines at Streetsblog USA
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone. We’ll be back on January 2.