- TxDOT, Harris County Claim to be Thinking About Public Transportation But Are Certain of $109.6m of Roadwidening to “Relieve Congestion” in Cy Fair (Community Impact)
- [Audio, 16 min] Are We Moving Toward A More Walkable Houston?
- Public Hearing for Alamo Redesign, Which Includes Car-Free Zone, Didn’t Go Well (Rivard)
- Free Robot Bus on Downtown Austin Circulator Route Coming This Fall (Monitor)
- Bicycle Festival Shelved Over Concerns of Parking in Downtown Austin Despite Over 75,000 Downtown Parking Spots (Monitor)
- CapMetro Evaluating Next Steps After Promising Pilot Program for Blind Riders (KUT)
- DART, Rowlett Embrace Dubious Service Program Instead of Traditional Fixed-Route Bus (Morning News)
More Headlines at Streetsblog USA