- Harris County Judge Ed Emmett Calls for Some Form of Combined City/County Govt (Houston Chron)
- Austin Council Begins Budget Talks. Will They Fill the Sidewalk Funding Gap?
- Capital Metro is Hiring Someone to Manage “Transit Speed and Reliability“
- …And Someone to “Manage and Develop the Bus Stop Improvement and Accessibility Program“
- Public Meetings Held for Reconnect Austin, er Sorry That Looks like Houston
- Houston Taking Big Step Forward to Extending Parking Requirement Free Zone to Midtown and EaDo
- …How the Walkable Places Committee Plans to Make Houston More Pedestrian Friendly (Kinder)
More Headlines at Streetsblog USA