- NextCity Oddly Portays Houston’s Plan to Build 12.5 More Miles of Light Rail and 34 Miles of BRT
- Still Smarting From Uber, Cities Wise Up About Scooter Data (Wired)
- San Antonio Council Member Rey Saldaña Challenged to Ride the Bus for a Month, Then Fights for Transit Funding, and City of San Antonio Just Budgeted $10 million for VIA to Increase Frequency, While Ridership Seems to Be Increasing (Salud America)
- Scooters Carried An Average of 4,161 Trips Every Day in July in Austin, No One Died (Monitor, Statesman, KVUE)
- Woman Driving the Wrong Way Crashes into Downtown Dallas Restaurant, No One Harmed (Morning News)
- Tickets Still Available for Austin Chamber Future of Regional Mobility (Robot Bus) Summit on Monday.
More Headlines at Streetsblog USA